Groundnut is also known as Peanut (Arachis hypogaea). Groundnut is the major oilseed of India. India is the second largest producer of groundnuts in the world. Groundnuts in India are available throughout the year due to a two-crop cycle harvested in March and October.
Around 75% of the crop is produced in khariff (June – September) and remaining 25% in rabi (November – March). We offer them in various varieties including bold peanuts, java peanuts, blanched bold peanuts, blanched java peanuts, peanuts in shell bold, peanuts splits and peanuts shell java.
|Bold Counts per Ounce||35/40, 38/42, 40/45, 45/50, 45/55, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80|
|Java Counts per Ounce||40/50, 45/55, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80, 80/90, 100/120, 120/140, 140/160, 160/180|
|Red Skin Counts per Ounce||70/80, 80/90 Groundnut kernels for oil crushing is also available.|
|Moisture||7% max OR 8% max (as per customer requirements)|
|Admixture||1% max OR 0% max (as per customer requirements)|
|Foreign Material||0.50% max OR 0.00% max (as per customer requirements)|
|Oil content||42% – 48% max|